5.31.2013

22/52


 What a fun, family filled week I've had.
We partied it up Friday with Ashton and Tati enjoying the most ideal wedding weather anyone could have asked for.  The bride was gorgeous, the groom smiled all day long, and celebrating love is just so refreshing.
Coree and I were hanging around watching people {and goofing off in the frame with our cousin Kirk} when it was time for the bouquet toss.  I did my best to convince her to come with me.  She said she didn't want to, and besides, she already had one. {A perk of being the big sister.}  Oh, it's on Camel!  Our life long rivalry propelled me to the back of the gaggle of girls ready to catch that blooming bundle of good luck.
It was like Tati threw the flowers right at me.  I couldn't help but catch them.  The stars that align for the kind of magic that brought Tati and Ashton together seemed to twinkle just a little brighter for me that night. 
{And check out those pants on Jameson!  My cousins are seriously the coolest.}
 As for the rest of the week:
I had fun teaching a lesson Sunday for once.  Normally I'm too scared to enjoy myself, but not this time.
More training rides {Little Red is TOMORROW!!}
Holiday naps.  Seriously.  Three day weekends are made for tired working girls.
My parents have been staying with me so we've packed in lots of fun.
And a golf tournament yesterday afternoon.  It was a four man scramble, my personal favorite way to golf.  One of our regional directors from California played on my team and wrote an email to the office that said, "Green pants, black glove, plays some mean golf....she's a ringer."
Yep, I like my job.
"The vision that you glorify in your mind, the ideal that you enthrone in your heart -- this you will build your life by, this you will become." 
James Allen

2 comments:

  1. You are seriously "a ringer" in everything you do. I'm not surprised can play a mean round of golf, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stars WILL align and he will be worth the wait!! I am a true testament of that!!
    And it was a mighty good catch you made:) (you can watch it on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete