5.24.2013

21/52

Just another pretty week here in the Salt Lake valley.
{Bottom left photo is of the Salt Lake Cemetery and the walkway built for Sister Monson's funeral.}

It was kind of a blur of activity with nothing of note to mention.  Golf with clients {I'm invited along as comic relief}, rain storms, movie watching, bike rides, side projects, and lots of time with my family.

Included are a few photos from my cousin Ashton's wedding this morning.  We're so happy to have beautiful Tati in our family now.  More festivities later and lots of family time through the coming weekend with another big training ride tomorrow.  One week to go until 100 miles of mad fun.

This feels like an off week for blogging.  Rather be out living, than writing about it today.
hoping I would see the world with both my eyes
maybe I will tell you all about it when I'm
in the mood to lose my way with words
{from John Mayar 3x5 lyrics}

1 comment:

  1. Time has a way of slipping away so pack it with as many love-filled memories as you can. And you are more expert at it than most.

    ReplyDelete