2.25.2011

everything you need to know about blogging

I've been doing a lot of reading this week about successful blogging.  I've been asked to talk to a bunch of interior designers about blogging and while I understand the importance of it, I don't feel very qualified to be their guest speaker.  I feel like just one in many trying to dig out my niche in the grand blogosphere and while most of the time I feel like it is a slow process that I'm willing to work through and learn from, sometimes I wonder if my time is better spent on something else?  Nah, I love blogging too much.
Next week I'll highlight some of the things I've learned.  For now, back to selling chairs.  

{50% chair sale still going on through Monday here at Noble House}

5 comments:

  1. I love chairs. You can do so many different things with them, singularly or in sets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll do great! Not only are you a great presenter, but I can also attest to the fact that everything I've learned about blogging I've learned from you. They'll love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup, it's hard to feel like you are "successful" in the blogosphere. it does take some time to build up a bunch of followers {if that's how you define a successful blog}, but i think you'll definitely get there. i've seen a lot of blogs on design and yours is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm grinning thnx to your sweet posts my dear friends. Thnx for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent! Wish I were there to hear you, to meet you and to learn a few tricks about blogging - I have learned lots after 3 years blogging!
    pve

    ReplyDelete