2.03.2011

the simple things


It's been a long while since I've done a loving lately list. A few of the simple things:
  • skype and the convenient way Uganda/Utah time line up so I can say good morning to my parents as they are starting their day as I'm getting ready for bed.
  • spray paint - all kinds of great projects in the works
  • space heater- with the above mentioned projects airing out in the laundry room with windows cracked down the hall and frigid weather outside {14 degree!!} I have at least one corner of warmth to snuggle up in.
  • Despicable Me - funny stuff, watching, or mostly listening, to it right now as I paint seagulls and blog about my loving lately list {pictures later, and who said multi-tasking was for the compulsive?}
  • ginger snaps
  • the happy cat wrapped up around my foot snoring
Want to make a painted card like the above?  Supplies/directions: watercolor paper and paints, or in my case, the sky of a failed city scape tipped upside down.  Glue gun, twine, and have at it. 

2 comments:

  1. That painted card is really pretty! I love the watercolor underneath!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Between the space heater and the kitty cat you should stay plenty warm. In fact, you should draw a picture of you and the kitty in your own awesome style.

    ReplyDelete