2.01.2011

just around the corner

from my house there is this pretty little bungalow {the Aves are stacked with them!}.  I love it for the great mix of materials and natural colors.  The lighting at night is very nice too, winning it my best house on the block award.
{I'm seriously thinking of actually leaving something with the people who live in these houses that inspire me.  They should know right?}  
This one reminds me of homes in the northwest.  Think Seattle suburbs with the olive green, mustard, a bit of muted red and all that stone; it would fit right in there. Though it makes a unique statement nestled here in Salt Lake City.   
On my way to work today.  Blustery, bitterly cold out.  But at least the skies are blue.

4 comments:

  1. Yes, blue skies don't happen too often in a Salt Lake Valley winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a loving, generous person. I would love to have you leave a cute momento on my porch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. finally figured out that i had your wrong blog site on my list and why you had not updated it for months... well all fixed!! so now I will start checking on my jenna all the time!! miss ya!! what a cute little house! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE that bungalow! so cute.

    ReplyDelete