7.27.2012

ALT TAB: 30/52

 This week has been a direct contrast to last.  While I'm still soaking in that chill feeling of summer, I'm back to my schedule, alarm clock and all.  And the great discovery has been that it hasn't been near as painful as returning to work after other vacations.  Must mean something was done right.  Just the right amount of time away to come back refreshed and ready to get back to it.

Highlights from the week:
a great ride last Saturday to Grandma Awesome's
even greater conversations and time spent with the fam
a four day work week with a holiday to ease me back into real life
lots of organizing at work and at home

I really do love some good organizing.  Really, it's silly how much I love it. I couldn't sleep last night until I went and played in the storage room a little making piles of things to donate or toss.  I can hear you muffling a yawn right now.  It may sound like work to some, but to me it puts a smile on my face.

so does this furry critter

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes the greatest soother can be returning to familiar and comfortable surroundings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that I'm not the only one who likes organizing. I feel so good when I have piles and pages and lists.

    ReplyDelete