12.02.2009

on my mind

I'm in the CAD lab waiting for class to start so I can do my second presentation of the day then call it a day. Finals have been predictably time consuming but it has been a great semester. One more to go after a glorious long holiday break.

Thoughts in my blurry running on three hours of sleep brain:
I love Norah Jone's The Fall album. It's been on repeat on my playlist for a week now. Chasing Pirates is quickly becoming an all time fav. Check it out. The video is really cool too.

Travel. Lots and lots of travel. I don't mind that I've been bitten by some kind a travel bug, but it can be a little distracting sometimes.

Sleep. Lots and lots of sleep.

1 comment:

  1. To where do you have in mind when you say 'travel'? The picture you threw up was obviously in Europe.

    ReplyDelete