3.17.2011

i love green

On this lucky holiday I thought I'd share some of my favorite green things.  In no particular order:

grasshoppers and lizards
I have always loved them.  Have had hundreds of pet grasshoppers/lizards in my life.

mint chocolate chip ice cream
I don't eat a lot of ice cream {what a shame} but if I do, it's mint for sure.

bananas
I do eat a lot of these and prefer them on the green side of things

Snowqualmie Pass
Almost every summer growing up we made the drive to Seattle to spend time with my grandparents.  Snowqualmie was my favorite part of the trip for all the evergreens and the beautiful lake and the excitement that would come when we reached this point because it meant we were almost there.  The sun was usually starting to set by then too so my memories are all green laced with golden sunlight.

succulents
As hard as I've tried, I can't keep them alive in pots, but love them in the wild and other people's gardens.

The Body Shop's Aloe Soothing Day Cream
Very light, all natural ingredients and inexpensive.

Co Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint
I have these squirreled away everywhere: in my car, bedside table, desk at work, coat pockets...can't get enough of them.

Ginkgo leaves
My favorite tree

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

3 comments:

  1. Erin go Bragh to you, too, Sweet niece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, grasshoppers and lizards! we have a bunch of lizards living in our courtyard. one even came in the house and we never found it. hopefully it made it's way back out... or maybe we'll find little lizard babies behind our bookcase one day... nature!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Green is the best. It goes with everything!

    ReplyDelete