1.31.2011

Market Monday: Deco MOD Walls

 I don't believe at all in coincidences so when I met Ann last week I knew it was the perfect time to launch my idea for a series called Market Monday featuring talented people and their wares.

I was at a very dear friend's home last Thursday evening about two bites into my delicious Cafe Rio salad and ready to start a movie when the door bell rang.  It was some family stopping in with birthday wishes for her and when she unwrapped her lovely home made gift  I really hoped this girl had some kind of shop set up to sell her goods because I wanted one too!

Lucky for me, and for you, she has not one etsy shop, but two!
Deco MOD Walls was my first stop when I got home and jumped online to check her out and ideas immediately started forming of ways I could use this fun product.

{possibly the 'tween' room I've got in the mix? I could see these pretty flowers on her wall below her wall mounted flat screen.}

The second shop, Annzania, is dedicated to her folk art that I almost instantly fell in love with one of the prints she had called 'Nesting'.  I say she had a print because it is now on its way to my house and I can't wait!  If you're local and have ever gone to the Art Market in Sugarhouse you'll recognize her work.
Then I found her blog {I think I went a bit blog stalker}and she does family portraits too!  Her talent seems limitless.

And the good news for you?
She's offering my readers 20% off this week!!

Enter SPARROW20 at check out.

Happy shopping and be sure to become a follower to hear about upcoming market Mondays and other fun things going on here.

2 comments:

  1. Her art is very creative. She has a streak of Picasso and Moss combined. Go figure. I would love to take advantage of her 20% offer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There Design Sparrow Star! SOO Happy to find your blog! I'll follow ya! XOX!

    ReplyDelete